Over the last 20 years, I’ve had the privilege of sharing original and worship music, arranging church services, reciting my poetry, and cultivating an atmosphere of love, awareness, and joy in life’s transitions and special occasions. Whether you desire a memorable memorial or funeral service, wedding, baby naming, or recommitment service arranged for your family, I will create a unique and incredibly personal service to meet your needs.
I consider it a high honor and privilege to serve families during their times of great sorrow as well as times of indescribable joy. Because I bring my gifts of singing, writing, poetry, and public speaking to my work as a celebrant,
As a singing celebrant, I am available to both officiate and sing at the services I craft for clients.
Thank you Lauren for delivering a beautiful service. Your singing is so incredible! It brought me to tears. I think Amazing Grace brought us all to tears in the best way.Anthony family, lambert funeral home
What is a Celebrant?
A celebrant is a person who performs ceremonies to mark special events or milestones in people’s lives. This can include wedding ceremonies, renewal of vows, commitment ceremonies, baby namings, funerals, and memorial services. Celebrants are trained to create and conduct personalized, meaningful, and significant ceremonies that reflect the beliefs, values, and preferences of the people they are serving. Celebrants can be independent or affiliated with a particular religious or spiritual organization. Still, their role is to facilitate a celebration that is inclusive and respectful of all participants, regardless of their background or beliefs.
When my mother passed away I was a bit overwhelmed with everything that needed to be done. I was given Lauren’s name by our funeral director. I called her on a Monday, my mother’s service was the following Saturday. I thank God for bringing Lauren into my life. She made the service preparation so easy for me and my family. She is genuine, thoughtful, knowledgeable and sincere. She had great ideas for arranging and organizing the service. My sister and I gave Lauren our input and she did the rest. It made the day much less stressful. The service was beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. I highly recommend Lauren as your singing celebrant.The Bollinger Family, Chapel of the valley
How Do I Get Started Working with a Celebrant?
Here are 7 easy steps to begin working with a celebranT:
- Research and find a celebrant that you feel aligns with your beliefs, values, and style preferences.
- Schedule a consultation with the celebrant to discuss your needs, ideas, and any questions you may have.
- Work with the celebrant to create a ceremony that reflects your unique story and includes any special elements you want.
- Review and approve the final ceremony script and make any necessary changes.
- Collaborate with the celebrant to plan any rehearsals or other preparations for the ceremony.
- On the day of the ceremony, communicate any last-minute changes or requests to the celebrant.
- Enjoy the ceremony and make memories that will last a lifetime.